Saturday, July 26, 2008

What a find!

Hi all!

As I was doing my regular weekly shopping at Walmart yesterday, I found my way over to the scrapbooking supply aisle (imagine that) and came upon a wonderful find!



I didn't know Walmart carried Martha Stewart Crafts! And (shh), it's cheaper than Michael's! So, I proceeded to load up on some supplies. See picture. I'm loving the stamps and the punches.

Got some scrapbooking in last night. Made this cute little layout of my son. I pretty much scraplifted from the Stampin' Up catalog. I'm so behind on my scrapbooking: this is when he was 3 1/2 - he's 11 now!



I hurt my back yesterday so today I'm a little slow. Slept on a heating pad hoping that would help. Tried some stretching too but, it seems tighter today. Bummer! My DH had to go back to Florida. He came home on Thursday, got a call Friday morning a was told to get on a plane immediately. He left at 5PM Friday and won't be back until next Friday - Crazy!
Well, that's it for now. Hope you have a creative day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

This is a great layout! I too am extremely behind but hope to be caught up one day.