Saturday, July 19, 2008

What to do today...

I'm sitting here drinking my morning coffee contemplating my day...I've got a lot of free time this weekend - my DH is on business travel thru Thursday. You'd think I would be taking this opportunity to scrapbook at every waking minute I wasn't at work, but no not me. So, I'm thinking this weekend would be perfect to do something! But first I've got to clear a space in my disaster of a scraproom! What a mess.

My previous post promised I was going to be better at posting on a regular basis - blew that! But, I'm here now. My mother-in-law just called asking if I wanted to have lunch with her today...scrapbooking plans on hold but not to worry - I will create something today! Maybe, I'll even post to my blog what I accomplish this weekend...Wouldn't that be something?!

Anyway, have a creative day!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Right when your ready to scrap, something always comes up right??? Hope you get to it soon.
Sandra T.
CTMH sister