Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Slacker - I know!

Once again, I've neglected my blog. I've been blog surfing and playing on Facebook instead - shame on me. Right now, I'm enjoying a glass of Penfolds, Thomas Hyland, South Australia, Shiraz, Vintage 2002. Just in time too. I'd say it's reached it's maturity level. Much longer in the cellar and it wouldn't be any good. Anyway, last month I made the trek to California again in honor of my 20 year class reunion. Wow! That about sums it up. For starters, I can't believe it's been 20 years and I can't believe how much fun I had! It was great seeing everyone. During the trip I took my son, Christopher, to Disneyland for the first time. We had a blast but what a long day - my dogs were screaming after 12 hours of walking around. 13 miles I put on my shoes that day. We also went to the Aquarium of the Pacific and the Queen Mary over the course of the trip.





Here's a pic from the reunion of me and two of my best girlfriends, Jennifer (left side) and Danielle (middle). Love you guys!

In other news...My girlfriend, Elissa, and I are taking Italian through work. We are so giddy over the idea. The class actually turned out to be semi-private since it's just me and her! Crazy. Class starts October 6. Wish us luck - we've heard it's a very aggressive class since it's taken over the course of 8 weeks. So, we'll see.

I've got some layouts to share but I'm having a really hard time getting a decent picture of them. It just blows me away they haven't developed a true 12x12 scanner for scrapbookers! I mean, can you image the money they'd make? So until then, I'll keep working on the lighting to capture a picture worthy of uploading!

That's it for now. Have a creative day!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

You had a busy summer!!! Nice to see you bloggin' again. That facebook is so addicting!!!