Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day?


It's late. I should be in bed right now but I'm not. My brother, Scott, just left and I put my son and husband to bed...I'm not gonna lie, today was a not so good day...I'm missing my mom a lot. Went to the cemetary today to wish her Happy Mother's Day. I really wish I could hear her voice or put my arms around her for a nice hug. I'd even take another scolding from her if it meant she was still here...First Mother's Day without her...It's been 4 months. I tried to stay busy but my thoughts always drift to her...I'm really feeling like I'm the only one in the world feeling like this right now. I feel alone and it upsets me. I'm trying, honest.


My sweet son made me breakfast today; he's 10. How cool is that? I mean, all by himself. Scrambled the eggs and toasted the bread. Very lucky. He also make me a card and gave me a potted petunia.


Well, I'm just kinda rambling now. Hope everyone had a wonderful day today - Mother's Day. Here's a picture of me and my mom at my bridal shower...miss you.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandra,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine.

Sandra said...

Hi Sandra! I always tell everyone that its NEVER goodbye, its See you later!!!!! Sounds like your son did a great job of making breakfast!
Sandra Tejeda
CTMH sister

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

Sandy...It just made me cry reading your blog! I miss her too, and think of her often! I wish you were closer so I could just give you a hug....please give my hugs (and tori too) to C.