Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wow! I'm struggling


Well, I've attempted to jazz up my blog banner...this was a digital download offered by Nichole Heady, Papertrey Ink (not for banners). I thought I'd try it - hope that's ok! Doesn't quite fit right but I think it will do until I get acclimated! But, I've got to start somewhere. I need a "Blogging for Dummies" book! I don't have any images yet to share but I've been working on my Christmas Journal. I'm on page 5 - I know, I know, it's supposed to be a daily thing. I'm trying! Honest. Haven't quite figured out how to get the pictures placed where I want them on my page but here is a picture of me with my granddaughter, Emma Grace on Thanksgiving. Isn't she precious? Don't mind the redeye. Didn't edit photo prior to uploading here. SORRY. And if you're wondering, she's my step-granddaughter (but I'm still grandma!). OK - that's enough for now. Have a great one. Be back soon.




1 comment:

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

Hi Sandy
I love your picture of your granddaughter..and yes I was wondering..how could...? oooh, um...lol

anyways...Love that you've started a blog!

www.stmprdee.blogspot.com
(aka dianne)
ps. my blog banner is from Michelle Laycock..her link is on my blog!