Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Is it really me?

Well I'm embarrassed - it's been 2 years since my last blog post.  Really?  Too much has probably gone on during the course of those 2 years to write about so I'll just start fresh and see where it goes.  So Journal Your Christmas starts December 1st and I'm REALLY excited about it this year.  I know you've heard this before but this year will be different!  You know why?  My craft room is finally complete!  That means, everything is organized and I finally feel calm when I enter the room and not overwhelmed like I once felt.  I'd walk in, look around and walk out because I didn't know where to start.  So, let's bring it!  Here's the cover for my journal:
OK - well I'm gonna make this short and sweet.  Don't want to get burned out too quickly.  Just kidding.  See you soon.  Have a lovely day.

Sandy

No comments: