Thursday, October 23, 2008

Not Such a Good Day

OK...I admit it. I'm not having a good day today. Why do I feel guilty? Why do I feel like I'll never be the same again...I mean, I lost my mom only 9 month ago. It still feels so real - so permanent. I can't explain it. Every night I sit here in my house and cry - missing her beyond words. I think of all the things she's missing out on. But most of all, I really think about all the things my son, Christopher, and nephew, Jake, are missing out on with their Grandma...I'm sorry all - I really hate this...I really miss my mom...

3 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

Sandra, I'm so very sorry for your loss. (((hugs))) to you.

You left a question on my blog about whether or not I scan or photograph my layouts. I take a photo, trying to get as straight on of a shot as possible. I crop it in photoshop at 550 pixels and 72 dpi. I take the photo inside (or out if weather allows) in indirect sunlight (no flash).

John Bishop said...

Hey SS

This long after your post, but we all miss Linda's smile. That the boys with never forget.

JB

Victoria S. said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my mom 14 years ago and i will say that it does get better over time- you never stop missing her but it does hurt less and less. May God bring you comfort and peace, Victoria